ASSOCIATION PRO REFUGIU as coordinator alongside its partners CARITAS PRAGUE CZECH REPUBLIC and TRABE –INICIATIVAS PARA LA ECONOMIA SOCIAL Y SOLIDARIA SPAIN, is implementing between September 2014 – August 2016 the project Chance and Challenge-Improve the assistance for children and youth victims of human trafficking by developing innovative support programs with the financial support of the European Commission, Erasmus Plus Program, Strategic Partnerships.
- Strengthening knowledge level of professionals from NGOs and institutions which assist children, youth victims of human trafficking, in learning how to apply innovative coaching methods and peer-to-peer support in their daily work.
- Enhance cross-border cooperation among professionals from origin-transit-destination countries where children, youth are subjected to various forms of exploitation.
- Improve quality of life, the reintegration process of children, youth victims of human trafficking by improving the way in which assistance is provided to them.
- Trainings in Romania, Czech Republic and Spain for social and legal counsellors, psychologists, assisting children/youth victims of human trafficking, in order to specialize them in using coaching methods and peer-to-peer support.
- Develop online platform to facilitate dialogue/transnational collaboration among specialists from origin-transit-destination countries.
- Seminars in Romania, Czech Republic and Spain to disseminate project’s results, creating the opportunity for a higher number of professionals to become familiar with coaching methods/techniques and peer-to-peer support that can be used to improve the way in which assistance is provided to victims of human trafficking.